Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Quotes alone....

Church was awesome today! It's only the 3rd week of the Mentality Series and it has helped me so much! I mean the quotes alone could help anybody!

Week 1 - You can’t change what you don't acknowledge!
Week 2 - 70 Days of Ridiculous Miracles AND Tomorrow about this time, something's gonna change!
Week 3 - It's in the grapes, dummy! AND God is not in the problem, He's in the PROMISE!!!!

Its amazing how one thing in a message can change your whole outlook. Something to the effect of "Believe in your miracle even though you can't see where it's coming from" I have always been this logical thinking person. I can usually see or at least picture how I think God is going to bring someone out of a mess. Where I have trouble in my mind is when I CAN'T see or at least picture a way out. Well not anymore! HELLO Kelley, what's the definition of miracle?!
Because of this sermon series, I am changing the way I think! It's not easy but it will get easier as long as I "diligently seek him!" My eyes AND thoughts are on my promise!

1 comment:

Jen Arnold said...

I'm with you Kelley...this has been mind altering for me. Difficult to accept when you are a control freak!