Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Single and Disease Free

I guess for a little bit now I’ve been struggling with being single. I struggle with the fact that everyone I know seems to be married and in love but as soon as something is said about me wanting to be married, everyone says “oh you don’t want to be married! Enjoy the single life! I wish I had your freedom!” (etc, etc, etc) I read a blog the other day and after I read it I was like “yeah, THAT’s how I feel!” I think the blogger summed up my feelings when she said this, “I am content, I love my life, I mean really enjoy my life. I have some stellar friends, a great church and ministry, an incredible job, etc. etc. I’m happy, but that doesn’t mean that I’m complacent about my single state” I think the entire blog sounds exactly like my life, well except for the 9 weddings – I’ve only been in 6!
Check out the blog: http://www.pinkhairedgirl.net/?p=1509

No comments: