Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Christy



Today I would like to wish one of my best good friends a Happy Birthday! Her name is Christy and she is awesome! You see I’ve known Christy for as long as I can remember remembering! There has not been a time in my life with out her and I hope there never is! I can’t even begin to describe how my life has been better because of knowing her! She was there for me during the worst time of my life and even though there were times when we didn’t see each other that often, we could always call each other and just pick up where we left off. She has been a great friend to me and I value our friendship. She is caring, forgiving, funny and just an all around good great person! She’s an amazing mom and I guess she’s pretty good to Gary too! I hope she has a wonderful birthday!

And while I'm at it I guess I should wish David Pastor David a Happy Birthday too (the REAL evil twin! HE-HE)

No comments: