Monday, October 20, 2008

It's all about the cake....

Leslie's baby shower is coming up and me and a friend were talking about her cake. She said she was going to look into getting a "pregnant belly" cake for the shower. I had never seen one so I did what I always do - Googled it. Not only did I find the "belly" cake but I also found some other really ugly cakes for baby showers. You'd think that for a baby shower they would be nice and cute! I thought I'd share some of the ones that were not cute! I even found one that is so HIDEOUS I can't won't put it on my blog! But here are a few that are just plain WEIRD.





Take a close look!









Looks like a giant baby head!






The girl that makes the "belly" cakes can't do it that weekend so Leslie can rest assured that we will be having a "normal" baby shower cake!
And if you find these cakes funny then you'll love the blog I found while searching! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

No comments: