Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Facts vs. The TRUTH!

So this week at work we were called into a meeting room and
we were given some not so good news. My first reaction was to be bummed and pessimistic
BUT then I had to renew my mind and I remembered what Pastor Don spoke about on
Sunday so here’s the run down:

The Fact IS

The TRUTH IS


We will NOT be getting raises this year.



I serve Jehovah Jireh, my
Provider. Philippians 4:19 “And my God shall
supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus”


There will be NO promotions this year.



I can still live in prosperity because Job 36:11 says “If
they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, And their
years in pleasures.”


There is an indefinite freeze on our 401K match.



I will not worry about my future because Psalms 37:18 says
“The LORD knows the days of the upright, And their inheritance shall be
forever.”


I was feeling scared about my employment



I am not afraid because II Timothy 1:7 says “For God
has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound
mind.”



No comments: