Friday, July 17, 2009

Isaiah 26:3

Tonight at church, we had a concert with Eddie James Ministries. It was such an awesome concert and I really got a lot out of the service. At one point, Eddie was talking about Isaiah 26:3
You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You

I talk to people everyday and even have ones that are close to me struggle with depression and trouble in their mind and sometimes it scares me to even think that I would ever need pills or medication to give me peace of mind or even help me get a good nights rest because of worry. Even just today at work the girls were talking about having to take a sleeping pill because of worry. Lord, I pray that I can keep my mind STAYED on You and only You because I want I need Your perfect peace! Help me to stay focused on You! And Lord help me to have the courage to tell my friends and family that struggle with this that You are the only one that can bring peace!

No comments: