Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back to Work :(

So my "stay-cation" is over and it's back to work tomorrow. I'm not happy about it - not one bit! I'm gonna keep on praying that in this time of "no promotions", my boss gets promoted, promoted right OUT of our department!

Even though I didn't go anywhere on my vacation, it was still a good one. It was relaxing.

I had a great day yesterday hanging out with some people that I normally don't hang with. I had a good time at both of the cookouts/parties that I went to and I hope there are many more to come.

Church was awesome today. God's presence was strong in both services. Pastor Don didn't get to preach in the 1st service, but in the 2nd he brought forth a great message! "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" how true is that!

No comments: