Friday, July 31, 2009

Wondering....

At work on the way to the restroom, there’s a clock on the wall right before you get there. I noticed the other day that I look up at that clock every time I pass it even if I know what time it is. I wondered if I was the only one so yesterday and today, I made it a point watch when someone passed me in the hall if they looked up too – and most people did. So now I’m wondering about the people that do look up, is it because it’s a habit, like I think it is for me or do they not want to make eye contact with someone when they are on their way to the restroom?! (oh maybe that’s why I do it?!) And now I’m also wondering if the people that didn’t look up were wondering why I was looking straight them smiling. Hopefully, they were just pleased with a smile from another UPSer in the hallway.

I know now you're wondering why I'm wondering....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!!! lol

auntie jen