Monday, August 24, 2009

Doing more

Normally when I hear a message like I heard Sunday, I “amen” with the Pastor because I mean he’s not talking to me, right? I’m in the Choir. I help with the teen ministry. But yesterday was different. Yesterday, I let it sink in, really sink in. I do help but what ELSE can I do? I need to do more. I need to make sure that the areas I do minister in, that I do my best. No more half way just doing the minimal required. I’m all in! I’m sold out!
It’s funny to me – I’m all pumped up after church and AS soon as I get in the car
“oh no, I think I’ve over extended myself! I just started school. I’m gonna be stressed. It’s gonna be too much! Things will overlap.”

You dumb ole devil! I rebuke these thoughts of “can’t do!” "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sista

auntie jen