Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shuck Beans, Stack Cakes and Honest Fried Chicken

I went to see the movie Julie & Julia last Friday night. I really enjoyed it. There was one point in the movie where I was kinda like “ok, this movie is getting long, will it ever end?” but that may have been a reaction to all the water I drank at dinner. Any hoo, I so wish I would have had this idea! I mean how great it would be to blog about cooking! If anyone knows me, they know I LOVE to cook. On the way home from the movie, I kept thinking about that and was trying to think back how long I’ve enjoyed it and I remembered, when I was in elementary school, I used to check out “The Joy of Cooking” from the library! Yes, I know, kinda nerdy! HA! I’m not sure I’d enjoy the whole French cooking thing; I’ve not had a lot of exposure to it. I’d probably do better with the Shuck Beans, Stack Cakes and Honest Fried Chicken cookbook!

No comments: