Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Opening Day

Well Sunday was opening day at the Vision and let me tell you – IT. WAS. AWESOME!
I was sitting there before church started listening to the band play “Freedom” and it took everything I had to hold back the tears of joy. Just to know that everything is coming together, is truly amazing. There is one thing in the middle of all this that I’m STILL praying about but I know it will all work out too. It has to!

So I’m walking to my seat after Praise & Worship - I was taking the long way around and I’m just truckin along and all of the sudden – FLOP! Down I go! I slipped on a spilled drink! (Public Service Announcement: Please NO Food or Drink in the Sanctuary!) Fell right in front of a whole mess of people! I was told later that it was a good fall and I looked fairly graceful and got up quickly so it really didn’t look that bad! I tell ya, there’s nothing funnier than seeing someone fall! (and not get hurt, of course) so I ain’t mad at ya, if you saw me and laughed! I would have laughed! I did laugh!

1 comment:

Angela Rivera said...

I am going to print this and give it to the people who get mad at the ushers cuz they can't take there drinks in the sanctuary. lol.