Monday, November 2, 2009

Hysteria among other things...

Hysteria was a success! Yes it was hard, but it was so worth it! We had over 3000 people come in our doors just because of it! I know lives were changed and I can't wait to hear the testimonies that come from it!
I loved hearing people's reactions when they came out "What is this place besides a haunted house?" "This is a CHURCH?!"
I wanna say thanks to all the dedicated workers! We couldn't have done it without you! Thanks to Pastor Luke, Dana & Kim and their families for all the sacrifice and stress you had to go through! We definitely couldn't have done it with out YOU! I also want to say thanks to all the other people that didn't work directly in Hysteria but were there every weekend - Jehovah Java workers, concession workers, ticket takers, security, etc
_______________________________________________________________________
Yesterday at the Vision was awesome! Pastor gave a great message for some messed up people! Praise & Worship was awesome! His presence was thick and it was just what I needed! I want to be better not bitter!
________________________________________________________________________
Tonight I'm going to a meeting for the Drama Ministry and I'm very excited to join! It's going to keep me even more busy, but I'm SURE it'll be worth it! It's funny some people I used to work with would ask me to do stuff and then they would say "Oh let me guess you can't, you have choir?" so now they can say "oh let me guess you can't you have choir AND drama!" Hey it keeps me outta trouble!!!

No comments: