Monday, September 20, 2010

Long Time

It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged! At first there was not a lot going on to blog about and then there was too much going on to blog about.
I would like to get my thoughts together to blog about it, but there’s just so much. (can I say blog one more time!?)

I’m starting a new season in one part of my life. I was actually really happy with the old season, but it ended – not by my choice but by some bad choices of others. So I’m just doing what I always do – let it roll and keep going. Don’t get me wrong, it bothers me, it really bothers me.
There are days when I get really mad at the people that made the choices. There are days when I feel sad for the people that made the choices, sort of feeling sorry for them that they have to go through this, but then I usually get mad all over again because I think about how it's their fault we're all in this mess. Then there are days when I don't think about how I feel, but I think about how good God is and how faithful he is and how he will bring ALL of us out of this and that even though we feel like nothing is ever going to be as good as it was, it will...someday.
I'm not even sure I want to start blogging again, but a friend tells me that I should because it will probably help me heal. We'll see

1 comment:

Angela Rivera said...

Great blog. I am with ya on the not too much to blog about then bam, too much to process. I'm thinking of starting to blog again too. I think it can help heal and might help others too. So I say Blog, one more time, Blog.