Friday, September 13, 2013

Decisions Decisions

It's been so long. So funny that my last blog said the same thing. I was reading these old posts and began to miss this. So maybe just maybe I'll began again. I'm thinking another reason why I need to write is I'm trying to decide what to do about a situation I'm in now. But the hardest thing about writing about this situation is actually putting the words down. I have the words in my head but to see them in print where real people can read and judge is a whole other thing! The thing is I don't really know if I'm trying to decide or if really I'm trying to find the courage to do what I know I should do. I think that's the thing about making decisions-we usually know what the right choice is, but we just don't have the courage to make it! "I know what you want me to do. I know what I should do. I just don't know what I'm gonna do." (Sleepers, 1996)

No comments: