Monday, June 9, 2008

I needed that!

If it is to be, it is up to me
Profound words of wisdom, huh?
Yesterday was one of those days that at the end of the day you think “whew, I really needed that!” We had two very awesome services at NV then that night went to Lexington to minister to Life Church – another awesome service! Met some new NV people on the hot bus but also got to know more about other NV peeps. Good times.

The first of my nieces/nephews graduated from Meade County High School Friday night! We are so proud of her! She got some awards and already has her CNA license! You go Leah Gayle!!!
I’ve been working on what I’m going to say about my Dad on Father’s Day at his church. Some say just wing it but there’s NO way I could do that! At first I was dreading it because I was sure I would not be able to put into words what I was feeling, but it’s actually coming along quite well. I will confess that I’ve incorporated the blog I wrote on his birthday into it – it at least got me started.

No comments: