Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History!

I haven't been feeling well these last couple of days, and I tried but just couldn't stay awake to watch who won the Presidential race. When I woke up this morning I found out - all I had to do is catch up reading Twitter!
So now I'm trying to decide how I feel about it......
I'm not upset. I actually think it's pretty awesome that we have our very first African American Bi-Racial President. I seriously didn't think this country would ever have one so I'm proud to be alive to see it.
This whole time, I've known who I was going to vote for - because I was basing my vote strictly on, what I feel, are moral issues. But I will say when I was watching the debates, I found my self liking some of the things that Obama said. but when it came down to it, my feelings toward my moral issues were stronger. I have peace about this election because I know God is in control and really as Christians all we need to do is pray for our leaders. I accept the charge of my pastor and will continue to pray for our leaders and my country. God knows what he's doing!
oh and I haven't found out who won the county surveyor in BC, do you know?

No comments: