Monday, November 10, 2008

Can't think of a Clever Title

Yesterday's services were absolutely amazing! Worship was at it's best! I was telling Leslie at one point the presence of God was so thick that all the musicians just stopped playing! They all just HAD to Praise! And at that point all you heard was a wave of people praying. It was so awesome! Just listen to this song and you'll see why!!!


Pastor also told us about an article that was written about our church in the LEO. A duo called The Church Hoppers paid NVMC a surprise visit back in September. And I quote "Nonetheless, the Church Hoppers walked away with admiration for the heartfelt faith at New Vision Ministry Center." From what I've read about the Church Hoppers they claim to be "looking for congregations that help people grow closer to God, believe in Jesus and the Bible, and live what they preach." Good thing they picked NVMC!!!!
I love my church! If you want to read the entire article Go Here